Ulama Benteng

Ulama Benteng

Jumaat, 29 Januari 2021

Calm with Growth Mindest

Calm with growth mindset :)

Thank you all my dearest superiors, colleagues and friends for demonstrating positive values - inspiration for me to follow the footsteps.

I have seen such humble personalities, but they are really good, experts, high quality.

With growth mindset, we acknowledge and fully utilize whatever ability we have, and at the same time we never stop learning, open to new ideas, feedbacks and keep growing.

I start realizing the values of expressions like:
"as far as I know"
"if I understand it correctly"
"correct me if I am wrong"
"with my limited knowledge"
"based on what I have experienced"

We feel calm, because we are not surviving alone, we stay connected and support each other. Also, we feel calm because we acknowledge that we are not the ones who know everything and no pressure to maintain such status. <3

Thank you! :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Insya ALLAH, komentar ada dihargai demi menyuburkan budaya ilmu.

Berpegangteguhlah dengan institusi Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah!

Berpegangteguhlah dengan institusi Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...